Friday 15 January 2016

A friend called Janet was trapped. Her father had died five years earlier and she had erected in her bedroom a shrine to his memory. She was constantly trapped in her grief and became very depressed as a result. Her partner was at wit's end what to do to help her and they nearly separated as a result.
After I heard about the shrine there was a presence in the bedroom one night. I put off telling her as I felt I shouldn't interfere. Would someone believe you anyway? Two weeks later the presence was there again with the same message and I knew I couldn't put off telling her any longer. I emailed her with the message reminding her that the shrine was only trapping herself and her father. She had to let go to move on with her life and for him to be released as well.
That same week the magazine she always buys also ran an article on grief and letting go. This was a puzzle magazine and never usually had articles in it.
Both of these messages happening together really affected her and she took down the shrine and has started to rebuild her life and happiness. I'll let you know when I hear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment